New Year, same me, but with lots up and coming! This month I’m going to take some time to reflect on last year and think forward to what is yet to come. I’ll be sharing some of my favourite memories from working at Jobseekers last year, as well as the usual catch-up!
So, what have I been up to?
December was a busy month for me – with a mixture of holiday and a jam-packed calendar of social media to create and release. I enjoyed it quite a lot, and was able to keep on track of everything. I found that making videos and taking photos of a festive theme was really fun! This month, I’m getting back into the swing of things again and am looking to succeed within my apprenticeship and my role, as I continue to progress throughout the year.
And now, some treasured memories…
- The 12 days of Elf-mas! Our Christmas elf hiding around our office, from being spiderman to stealing our chocolates… it was a very entertaining time.
- Filming TikToks with Sarah! Lots of laughs shared and many creative ideas.
- Discovering our office has a toaster! I had apparently been ignoring it for months… and probably still wouldn’t know it existed, if it wasn’t for Michelle.
- Getting involved with candidates! It’s lovely to meet and be able to help new people.
- And of course, all the jokes, hard work, learning, and my personal growth in the team.
Last year, Jobseekers gave me the opportunity to join their company and start to build on my skills, and although I’m sure I still have a way to go, I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunities I’ve been given, and the skills they’ve helped me progress. Here’s to a good 2024, with much more fun to come!