Our client is a specialist legal practice based on the outskirts of Taunton. They have particular expertise in dealing with vulnerable individuals. They pride themselves on representing with vigour those who are socially and economically disadvantaged, and we are committed to publicly funded work.
They are seeking an administrator to get them on a day to day basis with administration support and reception cover. Based on site in Taunton, this is a full time, permanent position, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- To support the smooth running of the office by undertaking administration work supporting Solicitors, Specialist Case Workers and Legal Assistants.
- To provide a professional, friendly and helpful reception to all clients, visitors and staff in contact with the Taunton Office.
- Diary Management including booking meeting rooms.
- Dealing with the firms incoming and outgoing post.
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in an administration/reception role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation.
- Good organisational skills and ability to multitask in an extremely busy office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.