In celebration of our 50th year anniversary we are holding an online raffle “50 days 50 prizes” raising money for St Margarets Hospice, a charity that we have worked with for many years and continue to support. For over 40 years St Margarets Hospice Care has been helping patients and their families and carers across Somerset face life limiting illness. All ticket sales will go to the charity and tickets can be purchased via the just giving link click below. Don’t forget to include your contact details or email them to [email protected].
General Public Tickets: Jobseekers are fundraising for St Margaret’s Somerset Hospice (justgiving.com) click here to buy raffle tickets
Tickets are £2 per ticket (Maximum of 100 tickets can be purchased) and there are some fantastic prizes so please donate what you can to increase your chances of winning. The first prize draw will be Tuesday 15th February for public tickets and Thursday 17th February for business tickets and then we will draw weekly hereafter. Any undrawn tickets will remain in the competition for the duration of the raffle. (T&C’s apply)
Please SHARE this amazing raffle to help us raise as much as we can!
WINNERS!! Congratulations to you all!
- Box of 12 Luxury Macaroons – 15.02.22: Dave Reynolds, Taunton
- Bristol Surf Lesson at The Wave – 22.02.22 – Jill and Stuart, Tiverton
- McMuffin (£5 Uber eat voucher via Amazon) – 24.02.22: Mr Randell, Hereford
- Ghost hunt for two at Shepton Mallet Prison – 01.03.22: Sue and David, Taunton
- Argos Voucher £50 – 05.03.22; Debbie Johnson, Chard
- The Godfather Monopoly – 15.03.22; Mea, Taunton
- Odeon Voucher £20 – 17.03.22: QSS Taunton
- Alpaca Walking, Taunton – 24.03.22; WPA, Taunton
- High Tea for two at Mr Miles, 22.03.22; Annette C, Taunton
- Golden cake! 50 years! 6 inch 3 layers vanilla sponge and buttercream. (serves up to 24), 29.03.22, Karen, Uffculme
- Wallace and Gromit the complete collection DVD, 31.03.22; Paper Emporium, Nottingham
- Buff Voucher £50 – 05.04.22: Kevin, DJB 385, Taunton
- Lindor chocolates plus CV write up by Kits@twenty-six – 07.04.22, DJB 422, Taunton (Mathew)
- £75 Voucher Ma Cuisine, Taunton: 12.04.22 – Andy Dunningham, Taunton
- Home sense gift card £20, 14.04.22, DJB 408, Taunton (Esme)
- Eco friendly Lunch box – 19.04.22; DJB 441, Taunton (Libby)
- Clip and Climb (Exeter) for two, 21.04.22, Linda, Taunton
- Set of 3 bees garden wall art – 26.04.22, DJB 454, Taunton
- Hike, helicopter ride and afternoon tea for two – 28.04.22, Jade, Taunton
- M&S Voucher £50 – 03.05.22, Rachel, Taunton
- Movie Night Hamper – 05.05.22, QSS, Bridgwater
- Rag and Bone man tickets for two – 10.05.22, Hatti, Taunton
- Odeon Voucher £20 – 12.05.22; DJB 399, Taunton
- Odeon Voucher £20 – 17.05.22; Tara, Taunton
- McMuffin (£5 voucher) – 19.05.22; Clare, Wellington
- Eco Travel Mug – 24.05.22; Linda, Taunton
- Watership Down – 05.05.22; Paper Emporium, Nottingham
- Escape room for two – 10.05.22; Angela, Hemyock
- Go ape voucher for two – 12.05.22 Dave, Taunton
- Lindor chocolates – 07.06.22; DJB 401, Taunton
- Boggle game – 09.06.22; Matilda, Bishops Lydeard
- Pair of Rainbow Socks – 14.06.22; QSS, Bridgwater
- Somerset Boat Hire Voucher £24 (e.g. Paddle boarding for two / Canadian Canoe for the family); 16.06.22: DJB 444, Taunton
- Hotel Chocolat “The Chocolate and Fizz collection”; 21.06.22: DJB 411, Taunton
- National Trust Membership for two; 23.06.22; Mike, Taunton
- Bowling voucher £20; 28.06.22, QSS, Bridgwater
- A5 personalised family “wellie boot” print; 30.06.22, Mrs Maden-Walters
- Postbox Brownies; 05.07.22; Jenn from Broadway
- McMuffin (£5 Amazon voucher); 7.7.22, Vicki from Taunton
- Bowling voucher £20; 12.07.22, Katy from Taunton
- Guided tour, cider testing and lunch for two at Sheppy’s, Taunton, 14.07.22. Jacqueline from Yeovil
- Amazon Echo with Clock, 19.07.22, Ingrid from Taunton
- Outdoor cinema ABBA – Mamma Mia for 4 at Taunton Deane Cricket Club; 21.07.22, Daniel from Taunton
- M&S Hamper, 26.07.22, Emma from Taunton
- Rusty Robin garden ornament, 28.07.22, Mandy from Bridgwater
- Animal Experience at Paignton Zoo for two; 02.08.22, Debbie from Taunton
- The Bear Trial, Cullompton, admission for two; 04.08.22, DJB 449 from Taunton.
Business Tickets: UNFORTUNATELY INTEREST HAS BEEN LOW AND WE HAVE NOW RAN OUT OF TICKETS TO DRAW, SO WE ARE MOVING THE FUNDS TO OFFER FOR PUBLIC TICKETS, IF YOU DONATE VIA THE BUSINESS PAGE AFTER THIS DATE 05.03.22 THEN THIS CAN BE MOVED TO THE PUBLIC DRAW IF YOU WISH OR BE COUNTED AS A DONATION WHICH IS ALSO APPRECIATED Jobseekers Recruitment Services is fundraising for St Margaret’s Somerset Hospice (justgiving.com) click here to buy tickets
- Client Credit £100 x 13 Prizes* – 17.02.22 – Taunton and Bridgwater College
- Client Credit £50 x 5 Prizes*
- Client Credit £150 x 5 Prizes* – QSS, Bridgwater
- 4 x tickets for our Charity Quiz and Dinner (September 2022) x 2 prizes (additional tickets can be purchased) – Taunton and Bridgwater College
*t&c’s apply (see .26)
50th Year Anniversary Raffle 2022 Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- The promoter of the 50th Year Anniversary Raffle 2022 ( the “Raffle”) is Jobseekers Recruitment Services, Magdalene Street, Taunton. TA1 1SG (the “promotor“).
- Participation in the Raffle costs £2 per raffle ticket (“Ticket“).
- Ticket information will be included in mailing, social media, and available on the website www.job-seekers.co.uk via our just giving page from 01st February 2022.
- Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 100 per person
- The Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), who are aged 18 years or over. Employees of the promotor of the Raffle are excluded from this entering this Raffle.
- The promotor reserves the right to undertake age verification on any person participating in the Raffle.
- If a Ticket is unknowingly sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18, or an individual is unable to successfully complete age verification checks, they will be exempt from the Raffle, will forfeit their prize, and the stake will be returned.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw from all of the entrants in the Raffle at the promotors office in Taunton, in a secure and open environment. The first draw will take place on Tuesday 15th February (Public Prizes) and 17th February (Business prizes) and weekly hereafter for 25 weeks.
- The promotor accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- The promotor accepts no responsibility for Tickets and/or payments which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event, beyond the promotor’s reasonable control, which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The promotor reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Closing date for the receipt of Tickets and Ticket payment is 4th July for Public prizes and 6th July for Business Prizes. Tickets received after this date will not be entered in the Raffle, but the payment will be treated as a donation unless expressly stated otherwise by the sender.
- Payment for participation in the Raffle can be made via the justgiving link.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The promotor reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- Monies raised by the promotor in the Raffle will support the work of St Margarets Hospice “charity”.
- The promotor reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- All prizes will be selected at random the morning of the draw and will be posted on the website and on social media, prior to the draw for that prize taking place that day.
- All 50 winning Tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable (Please note that some prizes are local to Taunton).
- If Tickets are not used, they cannot be re-issued.
- The prizes are subject to change and availability. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- The promotor reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promotor’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The result of the Raffle is final.
- Once a prize is offered that ticket will be removed from the draw but any remaining tickets will carry over to the next draw.
- Business credit prizes can be used against any permanent placement where the placement fee is £1000 or more, only one credit can be used at a time, and must be used in 2022.
- Winners will be notified directly by the promotor by telephone or in writing via email.
- Winners of prizes will be sent their prize in the post / via email following successful age verification and confirmation of a residential postal address where applicable in Great Britain, which includes a valid postcode (“Valid Postal Address”). Prizes will be posted to winners as soon as practicably possible but may be subject to delays dependent on any restrictions or Government guidelines on office working in force at the time of the Draw and following the Covid-19 pandemic. Winners will be kept apprised of the delivery expectations. The promotor accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- A list of all winners initials, surnames and county from the Raffle, will appear on the website unless requested not to.
- Winners may be required to provide proof of age. If satisfactory evidence is requested but not provided within three months of the request for proof of age, then the prize will be forfeited and the promotor will be entitled to donate the prize value to the charity.
- Winners will have up to three months following notification of their win to claim their prize and the promotor will make all reasonable attempts to contact prize winners during this time. In the event that winners cannot be contacted within the three months the promotor will donate the prize value to the charity.
- The winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the Raffle (over and above what is outline in clause 48 above), which may include the publication of their name and/or photograph in any media. Winners have the right to choose not to participate in publicity.
In line with the Gambling Act 2005 objectives, Jobseekers Recruitment Services are committed to promoting open and responsible gambling. Our raffle aims to:
- encourage fair and open play;
- keep crime out of gambling;
- protect the young and the vulnerable.
Jobseekers Recruitment Services will always treat your personal details with the utmost care and will never sell or swap with other organisations for their marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe and private, holding the information you provide for communication, marketing, analysis and administrative purposes.
We will send you postal information based on our legitimate interest to communicate with you, but rest assured you can stop receiving this, or change any of your preferences at any time by contacting us on 01823 335674 or at [email protected] or by writing to Jobseekers Recruitment Services, Wrexen House, Magdalene Street, Taunton. TA1 1SG.