Are you confident dealing with finance? Are you ready to take a lead role? If so, this role may be for you. A new opportunity as a Finance Officer has arisen within an education environment, seeking someone to take charge of administering finances to ensure compliance with financial regulations.
Finance Officer, Taunton
Salary: GBP12.69 – GBP14.43 per hour, DOE
Type: Temporary to Permanent, Full or Part time hours considered.
Hours: Term time only plus 5 days, 22.5-37 hours per week.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Day-to-day supervision of the finance assistant and supporting them where necessary
- Ensure all financial transactions comply with the finance policy and financial handbook
- Responsible for completing the monthly reconciliation process and for reconciling the control accounts to appropriate expenditure accounts on a monthly basis
- Overseeing and processing the completion of Visa statements, preparing monthly VAT claims and monitoring and preparing monthly financial reports
- Responsible for managing the debtor reports, and annually maintaining inventory
- Supervising presentation of monies and monitoring procedures of collection and accountability of money
- Resolving any supplier queries, completing and submitting financial returns and overseeing the input and authorisation of all orders.
An important role within finance, this role provides plenty of opportunities and benefits such as free parking. If this sounds like something youre interested in, apply now!