Are you a creative individual with an eye for detail? Do you have an understanding of social media, with a proficiency in digital tools? Working with a high-performing team, youll help establish the brand marketing and assist with the effective and scheduled delivery of the marketing plans. Youd be working and communicating with teams across the business. This role would be ideal for someone willing to take on a challenge and looking to start and progress their career in marketing.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the ideas, sourcing and distribution of customer surprise and delight initiatives.
- Proofreading and sense checking marketing materials and communications, as created by the Campaigns team.
- Uploading banners and marketing assets onto the website, as provided by the marketing team.
- Updating the companys website as required using a bespoke CMS system.
- Building land pages and building and scheduling email campaigns.
- Seeking out and circulating daily competitor activities, as well as undertaking continuous analysis of market trends.
- Reporting on specific projects as briefed.
- Assisting with the social media presence and implement the agreed plan, responding to comments and questions relating to the company guidelines.
- Effectively project-managing several marketing tasks in tandem, meeting key deadlines.
In this fast-paced working environment, the ideal candidate would be confident dealing with telephone and email enquiries, as well as putting forward excellent written and spoken English skills to maintain fluency within the companys communication. If this sounds like the right role for you, why not apply now!