Are you confident dealing with and reviewing financial data? Are you an excellent problem-solver with data analytical and financial experience? If so, this role might be for you. This post is busy and varied, and would allow plenty of engagement with the operational and administrative teams.
Location: Yeovil with on site parking
Salary: GBP10.42ph rising to GBP12.86ph after 12 weeks
Type: Temporary, Part-Time (22.5 hours per week, worked over 3 or 4 days) to start after the 22nd November for 6 months
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in effectively managing payment processes
- Work under direction of the Finance and Data Analyst in respect of data management and input onto the systems.
- Providing excellent customer care throughout the payment processes.
- Assisting in financial readiness and reconciliation of budgets.
- Requesting ad-hoc invoices and credit notes from suppliers, ensuring strict compliance with current processes and procedures
- Effectively managing fee alterations on the system to ensure providers are appropriately paid
- Analysing and reconciling accounts, advising on miscoding and corrections
- Manage and respond to any request from senior managers in relation to invoices or financial spend
- Liaising with the Finance Team to ensure all compliance is met
Other aspects of this role include the ability to remain organised and working unsupervised and working on own initiative. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now!