We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our clients in house team in Taunton on a temporary basis, initially for 2 months.
The successful candidate will support the HR team alongside hiring managers in providing comprehensive, effective and efficient Recruitment and HR administrative support and coordination.
- To be responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process of staff into the organisation:
- Advise managers on the most appropriate and cost-effective form of advertising, place adverts and liaise with agencies where appropriate.
- Maintain the online recruitment facility which includes their applicant tracking system and careers page.
- Participate in recruitment activities that promotes the organisation as an employer of choice and which support HR strategies.
- Deal with recruitment enquires, applications, short listing, and organising of interviews including room booking, assist with the preparation of interview questions.
- Liaise with recruiting managers to ensure unsuccessful candidates are notified, and feedback given by manager as required.
- Arrange the paperwork and pre-employment checks for successful candidates following safer recruitment guidelines.
- To promote diversity and equal opportunities through HR recruitment and selection practices and challenge potentially discriminatory practice.
- Sit on the recruitment panel where appropriate and as required, acting as the HR representative to ensure fair recruitment practices are adhered to by the other panel members, challenging any potential unfair or discriminatory behaviour.
- Supporting and training managers on the use of the Applicant Tracking System to support them in their role.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in recruitment advertising, interviewing & appointing staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
There may be some requirements to travel to Yeovil so would need transport.
Salary: GBP13.09 per hour
Contract type: Temporary
Employment hours: Full-time, Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.00pm and on Friday 9am – 4.30pm
Location: Taunton, UK
If you think you are a perfect fit for this position, please send us your CV!
We look forward to hearing from you!