As a local family business, having good communication and getting to know our customers is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on the personal approach we have within our service and the benefits that our customers get from this. Whether you are looking to recruit or looking for the next stage in your career, we’re here to help.
We’ve recently had the opportunity to visit a few of our clients on-site. This gave us an insight into their working environments, and how we could better represent them: a fantastic opportunity. There are many reasons as to why site visits can be beneficial when working with us, for both candidates and clients!
- We can provide insights about the current labour market; you will have a better understanding of the work we’re doing for you.
- We can experience the skills needed first-hand for the roles whilst feeding back candidate availability and skillset.
- It will give us a good opportunity to gain a better understanding of how you work and your work culture. This enables us to promote your roles in more depth, benefitting in long term placements.
- A better ability to promote your job roles – with a greater knowledge of your workplace, we will be able to understand how the role may tie in more. This means we gain a complete understanding of the role we’re hiring for, and can put forward the best suited people!
- Building relationships between client and recruiter; getting to know our clients and candidates is central to our personal and bespoke service.
- Service reviews: you can let us know how you feel we’re performing, and if you’d like any changes.
Onsite visits are also beneficial for our candidates. We can give you a better idea of the place you may be working, more specific interview tips (for example, dress-code) and a greater understanding of the facilities on offer! This means we are able to answer any questions you may have in a more detailed and in-depth manner, allowing you a great insight into the working environment!
A face-to-face meeting at your place of business is beneficial to all of us! If you would like to arrange a site visit, or if you have any job roles you’d like us to help you recruit for, get in touch today!